If you want life to be happier From your stress, you must adjust your attitude. It’s how you deal with stress that determines how well you achieve happiness.
Check also: 20 Monday Quotes To Light Up Your Week
Today replace your negative thoughts with positive alternatives. Take a look at the quotes below.
Pick one (or more) of them that relates to your present circumstances, and use it as a mantra by repeating it to yourself the moment you feel negativity creeping up inside you.
- Most people make themselves unhappy simply by finding it impossible to accept life just as it is presenting itself right now. Be mindful.
- Happiness doesn’t start with a better relationship, a better degree, a better job, or more money. It starts with your thinking and what you tell yourself today.
- You may not be able control all the things that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
- When you are no longer able to change a situation, you are challenged to change yourself. And doing so, in turn, changes everything.
- You alone get to choose what matters and what does not. The meaning of everything in your life has precisely the meaning you give it.
- Use your struggles and frustrations today to motivate yourather than annoy you. You are in control of the way you look at life.
- Worrying never changes the outcome. Breathe more and worry less. Train your mind to see the lesson in every situation, and then make the best of it.
- Be selective in your battles. Peace always feels better than being right. You simply don’t need to attend every conflict you’re invited to.
- Even when you are upset, don’t be hateful – keep your heart and mind wide open. Peace is not the absence of pain, but the presence of love.
- Just wish people well, even if they’re rude to you. Embracing their negative energy only harms you at the end of the day. Smile and move forward
- 5 Hilarious Things That Every Ugandan Girl Is Tired Of Hearing
- 5 Things To Do In The Morning To Make Your Day Splendid
- 10 Things Why Men Love Dating Short Women