This is very important to you, but just rolling into the topic with a “what about me” attitude is not going to be good for you, remember, you’re not the only person the recruiter is interviewing for this position, but its important for you to be the one he remembers.
Make sure you focus on questions which show interest in the company and position based on your research, go to the internet and learn more from the company website. Prepare yourself to ask about ten questions, probably you will ask two to four questions but be ready with at least ten, so avoid coming up short handed.
For example, if you happen to ask only three questions and the recruiter answers them in the process of the interview, you will have nothing to ask incase he / she asks” do you have any more questions?”.
Most importantly, you have to show the recruiter how much you know about the company, goals, operations etc.
The majority of the job applicants never do this kind of concerned research, however if the recruiter answers all your questions during the interview process, he / she might ask, “ do you have any more questions?” this will be the right time for you to say, “ I have quite a number of questions, but you have answered most of them, can I have a minute to recall those that haven’t been answered?”
Quality questions you need to ask during your job interview:
(1) Where do you see this company in the next five years?
(2) Would you tell what you think to be the typical day in this position?
(3) Do you have any training programs available to your employees?
(4) What specific qualities are you looking for in your suitable candidate?
(5) What are your expectations from the new employee during the probational period?
(6) What where you doing before you joined this company? ( this question goes to the interviewer ).
(7) Which skills will be more important in this position?
(8) Do you have any plans to hire more people in the same department in the near future?
(9) What are the positive differences about working in this company than anywhere else you’ve worked or heard of?
(10) Are there any more steps in this interview process?
- How To Electronically Delete All Your Stuff When You Quit Your Job
- Google to Give Training to 1 Million Africans to Boost Jobs
- All Foreigners Should Surrender Their Jobs To Tanzanians, “Said John Magufuli
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.