Muhammed Dawji 42, is Africa’s youngest billionaire. Dewji, who is worth $1.3 billion, is the CEO of METL Group, one of the largest industrial conglomerates in East Africa, with interests in manufacturing, distribution, trading, haulage, storage and real estate.
Dewji maintains a public Twitter page, which he uses to advise and inspire African entrepreneurs, whilst commenting on crucial socio-political issues. He has more than 364,000 followers, whom he educates, informs and inspires through his posts.
Below are 10 short quotes gleaned from Mohammed Dewji’s tweets to inspire you in the coming week and always:
- “Dewji says, success will always come to those that put in hard work. With shortcuts you’ll never truly appreciate your accomplishments in life.”
- “Business as usual will never lead to growth and development. Only through innovation and change will you see real progress!”
- “Your credibility is one of the most fundamental attributes to have. With it, you will grow. Without it, you will consistently struggle.”
- “Always strive for excellence in life and never make room for mediocrity. Set your standards high and your efforts shall be rewarded.”
- “Never let the negativity of others affect your goals. Life is too short to get derailed by people that do not contribute to your growth!”
- “The speed of your progress doesn’t matter. As long as you’re moving forward, you’re one step closer to your goals!”
- “I believe all dreams can come true. If we truly want them. If we’re truly patient. And if we have the courage to pursue no matter what!”
- “Self-reflection is integral to personal growth. Pay attention to your actions and thoughts because without growth there is no progress.”
- “One of the hardest actions in life is patience. It tests loyalty to your goals & your endurance while you wait for positive outcomes.”
- “Lastly, Dewji says every “good” and “bad” experience in life will teach you something. Choosing how to learn from your past shapes who you are today.”
- Meet The Richest King In Africa, His Majesty Mohammed VI
- Jeff Bezos Is Now The Second Richest Man In World
- Nigeria’s 2nd Richest Man, Mike Adenuga Receives Highest National Honor In Ghana
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.