Home » Entertainment » Can Party Animals Adjust To The New Restrictions On Parties?
Can Party Animals Adjust To The New Restrictions

Can Party Animals Adjust To The New Restrictions On Parties?

After the government lifted the ban on bars and concerts, the only question left is whether party animals will adjust to the new rules in place. There are mixed feelings about the the reopening of the entertainment sector. Some people don’t know whether to be happy or disappointed. Must they be grateful, or go on complaining? Well that’s up to them.

Obviously 70% of the party animals are grateful but the other 30% are still complaining about especially the time given. It looks like instead of sleeping in bars, this time round they will be spending their days in bars. It means someone has to choose between working and partying because the new partying hours are actually working hours.

Frankly speaking, it’s hard to pull off concerts within the new hours. However there is nothing much any one can do. When you look at both sides they are right but one weighs more than the other. It really won’t appeal to the eyes nor please the ears to hear that there is an escalation in the Covid-19 infections just because people want to party till late. Besides, partying till late means they have to lift curfew hours and completely do away with it which is a very and idea.

Covid has not left everyone the same and of course no one is special. Everyone has to feel the pinch of covid one way or the other. The Entertainment industry should find a way of working around the new normal and make their fans get used to it until a vaccine is available. Otherwise complaining is going to do nothing but make the atmosphere even worse.

Check Also;

This is not a Paywall, but Newslex Point's journalism consumes a lot of time, hard-work and money. That's why we're kindly requesting you to support us in anyway they can, for as little as $1 or more, you can support us .

Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.

Donate Button with Credit Cards

Comments

comments

Loading...

About Suubi Anne

Loading...
x

Check Also

Sheebah Karungi Thrilled After Being Listed To Perform At The MAMAs

Sheebah Karungi Thrilled After Being Listed To Perform At The MAMAs

Local pop star Sheebah Karungi has expressed happiness and joy after they listed her as ...