Geofrey Dhamuzungu the Budiope East MP was admitted to Case Clinic after reportedly being poised by a voter.
Check also: Phina Mugerwa Pregnant Expecting Twins For Budiope East MP
According to Dhamuzungu’s personal assistant, he revealed that his boss consumed poison while eating pork. Geofrey was on a pork treat at Nicodemus bar on Sir Apollo Kagwa.
After consuming poison, the MP was rushed to Case clinic in Kampala to receive immediate attention.
After receiving medication Dhamuzungu survived.
His Personal Assistant confirmed his safety.
He said: “Thanks members for your prayers, Hon. Geoffrey is out of danger after admission at Case clinic on Monday confirmed poisoned but currently improving and shifted to another ward for close monitoring awaiting test results.
- Eat Poison If You’re Concerned About My Age- Desire
- Paul Mwiru Was Declared The New MP For Jinja East
- 15 Facts Why You Shouldn’t Eat Pork
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.