Two children and their 30-year-old mother were admitted to Iganga hospital in a sorry state after being burnt by fire which gutted their house on Sunday evening at Namiganda village in Bugweri District.
Mr Mawazi Kintu said that his wife Nabirye Scovia got burnt as she ran from the kitchen where she was to enter the burning house to rescue her children who were alone in the house by the time fire started.
Mr Mawazi identified the children as Segirinya Waiswa,3 and Tenywa Ibra,4.
The candle which was left burning inside the house is suspected to be the cause of the fire.
By the time the incident happened, I was at the neighbor’s place as my wife was in the kitchen busy cooking. She saw blazing fire and started alarming before diving into the burning house to rescue our children who were also shouting loudly,’’said Mr Mawazi.
The mother and both her children sustained terrible burns all over their bodies.
- 3 Family Members Attacked And Killed By Gunmen
- A Student From MUBS Nakawa Was Killed By Her Boyfriend, She Refused To Marry Him
- Suzan Was Killed By Her Own Husband – Amazing Story!
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.