The audience will have a choice of entertainments to experience there: watch a tennis match on one of the seven courts, or spy on the incredible marine life through a massive glass dome.
It should be noted that at the moment, the underwater Tennis court is just a concept in need of investors. Finding the money won’t be easy, since the project poses many engineering challenges that seem almost impossible to overcome.
Nevertheless, we at A&D would like to wish Krzysztof the best of luck, and we hope he never gives up and keeps on following his wild imagination.
Source: sunday adelajablog
- Dubai Is Building Underwater Luxury Homes
- Here’s The Amphibious Luxury Tourist Bus That Moves On Land And Water
- Top 15 Weirdest Houses In The World
- How To Make Your Home Wi-Fi Faster
- Meet The 35 Year Old Ethiopian Man Who Built His Own Aircraft From His Home
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.