URA FC has had a fantastic start in the second round of the season. However, their bounce back is set to be tested today as the tax collectors visit BUL FC at Njeru. The four-time champions have registered two wins in as many games since the league resumed. They also hope to win a third on the bounce for the first time this season.
BUL FC is sitting third on the table with 29 points and faces a URA team desperate to reassume their winning ways. The particular reason for this circumstance is that they dropped points in their last two outings.
Alex Isabirye’s boys have dropped points in all games since the resumption of the season with them drawing both games. They even had a shocking draw against Black Power at home.
As for URA, they beat the seven-time champions Express FC 1-0 in their last outing. They also have a decent record against the Jinja-based side with 10 wins against 3 in their last 23 meetings.
If BUL FC wins today’s game, they will trim the gap at the top of the table to only three points. A win for URA will help them displace Arua Hill in the 7th position.
- Onduparaka FC Vs Gaddafi FC, Green Light Stadium-Arua (2:00pm) Live on FUFA TV, Sanyuka Prime TV&NBS Sport.
- BUL FC Vs URA FC, FUFA Technical Centre-Njeru (4:00 pm)
- Tomorrow, Express FC will face SC Villa at Muteesa II Stadium in Wankulukuku at 4:00 pm. The game will be aired live on Sanyuka Prime TV.
- URA FC Unveils Versatile Eric Senjobe
- BUL FC Seek Another Win Over UPDF To Extend Perfect Season Start
- Vipers SC Unveil New Congolese Midfielder
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.