Home » Health

Health

diseases, human health

8 Cancer – Causing Foods You Should Avoid

cancer foods

We all know of one or two people who,[9] despite doing all the right things and being incredibly healthy, still wound up with cancer. Thankfully, such cases are far from normal, accounting for as little as 10% of all cancer diagnoses.[4] Check also: 5 Ways to Keep Your Teeth Healthy, According To Dr. Sami Kiper The other 90%? Failure to ...

Read More »

How To Avoid Pimples On Your Skin Before They Worsen

pimples are among the most worries that ladies have

This is actually mostly women’s worries even though men also incur pimples. To women, [2]they always want their skin to be as good as new. Check also: 5 Parts On Your Body That Are Sensitive To Pain But the problem is that these pimples just can’t really tell one who doesn’t want them on their skin but rather for them they ...

Read More »

Mosquitoes Like People With This Blood Type

Mosquitoes Like People With This Blood Type - Be Careful

Mosquitoes are an incredibly rude bunch.[9] They don’t even offer to take you to dinner before biting, draining your blood and exposing you to all sorts of nasty diseases. Check also: This Vitamin Will Perfectly Protect You Against Mosquitoes Of Any Kind Speaking of blood,[3] did you know that mosquitoes actually have a preferred type? 85% of people secrete a ...

Read More »

New HIV / AIDS Vaccine To Be Tested In South Africa

HIV vaccine

A vaccine against HIV will be trialled in South Africa later this year after it met the criteria needed to prove it could help fight the epidemic in Africa.[9] Check also: The Man Who Created HIV-AIDS VIRUS Finally Discovers Vaccine 2.1 million infections were reported in the continent in 2015,[3] two thirds of which occurred in sub-Saharan Africa. A small ...

Read More »
Loading...