You can get just about anything you need or want online nowadays from food to books to an education or even medical help. In fact, you can get therapy or counseling online now and you don’t even have to make an appointment or leave your house. This can be a big plus for those who suffer from anxiety disorders or depression.
Those with anxiety sometimes find it hard to go out in public and individuals with depression tend to isolate themselves and have trouble following through with appointments or talking about their feelings. But with online therapy, you can talk to a professional without even having to reveal your name or see anyone in person. All you will need is a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or a computer.
Signs That You May Need a Therapist
When you are suffering from a mental condition such as depression or an anxiety disorder, it can be difficult to determine what is wrong and whether you actually need help or not. You may just feel like you are “not yourself” or that you are feeling “out of sorts.” You may also lose interest in some of your favorite hobbies or activities and do not feel like hanging out with family or friends. These are just some of the signs of a mental illness. Here are some others to watch out for.
- Feeling sad for no obvious reason for longer than two weeks
- Chronic fatigue or exhaustion no matter how much sleep you get
- Trouble falling asleep or staying asleep or sleeping more than usual
- Loss of appetite or eating more than usual
- Weight loss or gain
- Vague aches and pains
- Trouble making decisions
- Inability to concentrate
- Increased agitation or aggravation
- Feelings of helplessness or hopelessness
- Thoughts of hurting yourself or others
Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
- Trouble falling asleep or staying asleep
- Loss of appetite
- Avoiding family and friends
- Shaking or trembling
- Racing thoughts
- Nightmares or flashbacks
- Fast heart rate
- Trouble concentrating
- Erratic behavior
- Worrying about everything or one thing in particular all the time
- Dizziness or fainting
- Nausea and vomiting
- Feeling aggravated or irritated for no reason
- Panic attack (heart palpitations, sweating, shortness of breath, chest pain, feeling you may be dying)
Online therapy can be a big help for anyone suffering from any kind of mental health condition, whether it is depression, anxiety, OCD, ADHD, or even bipolar depression. At BetterHelp, there are over a thousand mental health care experts who have experience in all different types of conditions. It is important to be able to talk to someone and often you realize that talking to our loved ones may not be the best choice. Either you do not want to worry them, or you do not feel like they would be unbiased. This is why talking to a professional is better.
If you are feeling anxious, depressed, out of sorts, or just have some minor mental health concerns; whether you are looking for advice or intensive therapy, you can find what you need at BetterHelp. And you can do it online, so you do not need to set an appointment. Just grab your phone or tablet and contact one of the many experts who are ready to help you right now.
- 10 Best Healthy Fat Burning Foods
- The Best Multivitamin, According To Reviews
- U.S Approves River Blindness Drug Co-Developed By Ugandan Doctor
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.