Check also: 5 Signs Of Breast Cancer Many Women Ignore
Here’s how to tell the difference between a heart attack and a panic attack:
A Heart Attack – Main Symptom Is Constricting Pain
- Those who are experiencing a heart attack describe chest pain as constricting.
- As a rule of thumb, the pain appears in the center of the chest. It can move downward along the left arm and along the back.
- Pain from a heart attack can also spread to the neck, teeth and jaw area.
- The intensity of heart attack pain can change.
- Pain from a heart attack lasts for more than five minutes. It doesn’t typically affect a person’s breathing.
- A person who is experiencing a h- attack may feel a prickly feeling, which is generally restricted to the left arm in most cases. This is often accompanied by a cold, sticky sweat, along with feelings of nausea and throwing up.
- At the peak of a heart attack, a person may experience a fear which is concentrated on the constrictive pain in their chest. They become afraid they might die.
- H- attack patients may experience quickened breathing when fear from the heart attack provokes a panic attack.
- If you, a family member or a friend experience these symptoms for more than five minutes, call an ambulance. Get to the nearest hospital as soon as possible.
A Panic Attack – Main Symptom Is A Prickly Feeling
Many people are under the misconception that only something horrific or tragic can bring about a panic attack. The truth is,a panic attack can happen in the most ordinary of circumstances.
- The symptoms of a panic attack usually reach their peak after about ten minutes.
- The pain from a panic attack is concentrated in the chest. It rises then falls.
- During a panic attack, a person can experience a prickly feeling and numbness. These feels are not restricted to the left arm. They can appear in the right arm, legs and fingers.
- During a panic attack, people often experience irrational fears. They might feel like they are suffocating or going insane.
Watch the video below for more information on how to identify a heart attack:
Source: David Wolf
- 8 foods That Helps Keep Your Skin Looking Young And Beautiful
- This Juice Prevents Cancer, Lowers High Blood Pressure And Cleanses Your Liver
- Mosquitoes Like People With This Blood Type
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.