According to Ghanaian pastor, nobody sets out to intentionally damage the marriage. But at some point, other people’s behaviors unknowingly destroys their marriage or relationship.
The man of God cautioned men to pay attention to red flags to avoid marrying troublesome woman to prevent future divorce.
The Ghanaian pastor added that most men who have already married now live in regrets because they have been trapped.
Here are the ten dangerous women men must avoid,
- Men should avoid chatter or blabber.
- Men should void a woman who is not secretive.
- Men should void a manipulative woman.
- Men should avoid a liar.
- Men must avoid a woman who would do anything for money but hardly knows how to create wealth.
- Men should avoid a woman who does not trust your leadership.
- Men should avoid a woman who does not know how to apply wisdom in correcting your mistakes.
- Men should avoid a rebellious and disrespectful woman.
- Men should avoid a woman who is into fornication.
- Men should avoid a home breaker.
The Ghanaian pastor stressed that it’s better to cancel the wedding two days or a week to the occasion than trying to wed to conceal the shame and end up divorcing later.
In separate news earlier reported by NEWSLEXPOINT.com, a congregation of Mukuyu Israel Nineveh Church in Vihiga county-Kenya was grieving after their pastor died on his seat quietly after relinquishing his position.
Pastor Samuel Mudambi M’mbo died on Sunday, 10th January. This was shortly after addressing the congregation in a lively church service. The clergyman relinquished his position following his battle with diabetes, a condition that saw his leg amputated.
- 22-Year-Old Woman Arrested For Selling Her Baby To Pastor For Shs95k
- Shock As Pastor Dies In Church Moments After Stepping Down From His Position
- Pastor Dismissed After Being Caught Red-Handed Sleeping With Married Woman In Guest House
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.