While medication may help to mask symptoms, using apple cider vinegar is a safer and more natural approach to alleviating your pain.
It helps the body get rid of the toxins that are making you sick. Stick with raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized organic apple cider vinegar to reap the health benefits.
Use the mixture below to help soothe the symptoms of a sinus infection and strengthen your immune system to promote healing!
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- juice from 1 lemon wedge
- Bring water to a boil.
- Mix the hot water and apple cider vinegar in a glass.
- Add honey and cayenne pepper and stir.
- Add lemon juice.
- Drink the mix regularly until your sinus infection is gone.
Check out the video below for a similar how-to:
Source: David Wolf
- 8 foods That Helps Keep Your Skin Looking Young And Beautiful
- 4 Behaviours That May Reduce The Risk Of Cancer By 30 Percent
- This Popular Cosmetic Product Causes Cancer And Breast Growth In Men
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.