Some times as the week begins ( Monday ), many of us tend to be so weak due to the short weekend that we had that makes us forget about our stressing work that we have to grip with in the five days of the week but worry not because below are the awesome words that will help you have a soothing week and be as fresh as air.
Below are the 20 monday quotes!
1. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Apple Computers
2. You must be the change you want to see in the world. – M.K. Gandhi
3. In between goals is a thing called life,that has to be lived and enjoyed. – Sid Caesar
4. Death is not the greatest loss in life; the greatest loss is what dies inside while you’re still alive. – Unknown
5. You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your life’s story for you. – Unknown
6. The difference between who you are and who you want to be, is what you do. – Unknown
7. Good things don’t come to those who wait. Good things come to those who pursue the goals and dreams they believe in. – Unknown
8. I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become. – Oprah Winfrey
9. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
10. Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there’s a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living. – Unknown
11. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain. – Unknown
12. A mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open. – Frank Zappa
13. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro
14. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
15. If not us, who? If not now, when? – John F. Kennedy
16. Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are. – Dale Carnegie
17. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. – Joe Girard
18. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. – Marilyn Monroe
19. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying. – Unknown
20. If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make an obvious effort to do so. Think twice before reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay. – Unknown
Its Monday, Eat Monday, Do Monday and Be Monday.
Source: Steer career success
- 15 wisdom quotes to strengthen you when you’re losing hope
- 17 quotes for the struggling parents
- 5 Tips For Long-Term Investing From Billionaire Warren Buffett
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.