Newslexpoint has made research about how a man should treat his wife in order to have a happy and admirable marriage. There are several men out there wondering why they are not happy in their marriages, its not all about buying an expensive car, house, clothes, shoes etc for your lovely wife then sit back and relax thinking that’s all she needs. Below are some 41 tips to help you increase your mileage in your relationship with your wife.
- Write a love letter or a poem and give or even mail it to your wife.
- Call on the phone just to tell her you are thinking of her and love her.
- Buy her a surprise gift, it doesn’t have to be expensive.
- Plan a surprise outing.
- Praise or thank her for at least one thing everyday.
- Offer to do something around the house that she would like to be done.
- Do something for her that she normally does and tell her to sit down and relax.
- Take care of the children and tell her she can do whatever she’d like.
- Take her out for dinner.
- When you see her after work, say “ I am glad to see you, I missed you today.”
- Touch her frequently.
- Rub her back, feet, neck or head, especially when she is tired or tense.
- Go with her somewhere that she would like to go to.
- Praise her in front of your children and others, especially when she can hear you.
- Praise her in front of her friends when she is not around. The word will get back to her.
- When you know that you will come home late, let her know ahead of time.
- Ask for her advice and counsel before making important decisions.
- Ask for forgiveness and be willing to say “ I was wrong “.
- Compliment her when she has dressed up, wears a new dress or plaited her hair etc.
- Talk together about your early courtship and marriage.
- Thank her when she supports your decisions and cooperates with you.
- Ask her to have sexual relations with you and seek to be especially desirous of her affection.
- In the morning after having sexual relations, tell her how much you enjoyed it and her.
- Remember her birthday, your wedding anniversary and other special days.
- Be cooperative when she desires sexual relations.
- Run errands for her willingly.
- Give her your undivided attention.
- Get up in the middle of the night to take care of the children so that she can sleep.
- Get up in the middle of the night to take care of her so that she can sleep well.
- Tell her often that you love her.
- Hold her close while expressing your concern when she is hurt, discouraged, weary or sad.
- Keep yourself attractive and clean.
- Spend time with your children.
- Refuse to disagree with her in the presence of others.
- Help the children with their homework.
- Don’t allow work of other things to keep you from fulfilling your family responsibilities.
- Always be polite, courteous and mannerly with her.
- Develop mutual friends.
- Go to church, your children’s school functions etc with her.
- Try to not consistently come home late.
- Introduce her to your friends.
If you’re a Christian and you believe in what the bible says, simply open it and read ( 1st Corinthians 7:3-11 ).
I wish you a happy marriage.
- Husband Secretly Divorced His Wife After Wedding To Protect Assets
- 10 Things Every Man Should Never Wear On A Date
- 9 Thoughts men think about when they see a woman naked
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.