Mandatory and Optional Shipping Steps: What You Need to Know
Before the items you order in China are delivered to your address, they will travel a long distance and go through a series of stages:
- Delivery to a warehouse in China and cargo formation;
- Managing documentation;
- Customs clearance in China;
- Transportation by air or ocean freight;
- US customs clearance;
- Transportation to a warehouse in the USA or delivery to your address.
It is impossible to organize the passage of all these stages on your own. For this, you need to be present at all stages of the transportation of goods. However, thanks to 3PL company PartnerTrade, you can get your goods as quickly and cheaply as possible.
Additional Services You May Order
If you are going to transport a large consignment of goods, it is better to make sure of its quality before shipping. And if you do not have a representative in China, PartnerTrade can do it in the most professional way. Also, company representatives can help you contact responsible manufacturers. When it comes to such long distances, it is better to be sure that you are transporting worthwhile goods!
Which Shipping Method to Choose
- Shipping goods by air is much faster and takes 7 to 10 days. However, this is a more expensive method of transportation.
- The ocean freight is cheaper, but even express shipping by sea will take at least 23 days.
Therefore, the choice of delivery method depends on the nature, cost, and expiration date of the goods you transport. To determine the most optimal method for your case, contact 3PL company PartnerTrade for advice and get a quote for each of the options.
Check also;This is not a Paywall, but Newslex Point's journalism consumes a lot of time, hard-work and money. That's why we're kindly requesting you to support us in anyway they can, for as little as $1 or more, you can support us .
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.