There is something I need to confess. I do not understand when people say things like ‘I need space from my girlfriend/ boyfriend. I mean, let’s just be honest and accept that we’re all clingy.
What’s different is the degree of clinginess! No matter how much we deny it, we like to spend a lot of time with our partners. Something like ‘I need space’ can be both heartbreaking and humiliating for the other person.
So here are 10 hilarious things you can do or say when he asks for ‘space’.
1. “And I think you just need some more of Universe Me!”
Shouldn’t his world revolve around you?
2. Gift him a puppy and name him Space!
Now, that’s one offer he can’t refuse!
3. Move a few steps away and show him the space you’ve given him, literally!
Let’s all pretend to be Captain Obvious!
4. “It’s time for me to call my backup boyfriend!”
5. Cling to his leg and do not let him walk away!
I know it’s a teeny tiny bit lame, but why don’t we try it though?
6. Simply send him a few photos of the Space.
Nothing better than that!
7. “Why don’t you sleep on the sofa and think about what you said!”
All the best, cuddling yourself
- Why Long Distance Relationship Fails
- 10 Things Shy Girls Normally Say And What They Actually Mean
- 15 Things Girls In A Long Term Relationship Will Get!