Below is the list of highest paid actors
- Harrison Ford
- $15 million
- The only returnee on the ranking, Ford makes the cut thanks to an out-sized payday for his return as Han Solo in 2015’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens. At 74, he is the oldest member of the ranking.
- Matthew McConaughey
- $18 million
- His earnings dipped after a quieter year, but McConaughey is soon set to star in 2017’s Stephen King adaptation, The Dark Tower. He puts his Texan drawl to use in TV spots for Lincoln Motors.
- Amitabh Bachchan
- $20 million
- Bollywood stalwart has starred in more than 150 movies in a career that spans five decades. The 73-year-old is busy as ever: he appeared in four films during our scoring period.
- Will Smith
- $20.5 million
- Concussion was no knockout: An Oscar nod evaded him and in theaters, the movie barely tallied its budget. Still, Smith’s bouncing back, reprising one of his best-known roles in 2018’s Bad Boys for Life.
- Chris Pratt
- $26 million
- Doubled his 2015 earnings to soar up the ranking with an estimated $12 million upfront fee for Passengers and a favorable deal in Guardians of the Galaxy 2. At 37, he is the youngest member of the list.
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.