Home » News » Shock As Kenyan Man Boiled To Death
man boiled to death

Shock As Kenyan Man Boiled To Death

A family in Nakuru County is in grieve over their son who boiled to death when a fellow work mate opened a hot water shaft hose pipe as he was cleaning inside the processing plant.

Check also: Minister Ronald Kibuule Deeply Mourning For His Twins Who Died In Swimming Pool

The Kenyan man identified as Bii Enock who had a diploma in electrical engineering was ordered to clean one of the milk boilers at Samia Agricultural and Livestock Ltd where he was working in blending department, but unfortunately, he was boiled to death.

He was taken to Nakuru War Memorial Hospital where he died of severe burns after two days.

As stated by his father Rono John, it’s uncertain who exactly instructed for opening of the hot water shaft.

The deceased’s family was contacted by fellow work mates who immediately informed them about the incident. They want to be compensated for the death of their son.

If they fail to make a compensation, we shall definitely take the matter to court,’said John.

Check also;

This is not a Paywall, but Newslex Point's journalism consumes a lot of time, hard-work and money. That's why we're kindly requesting our readers to support us in anyway they can, for as little as $1 or more, you can support us .

Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.

Donate Button with Credit Cards

Comments

comments

Loading...

About lukwago J

Posted by LUKWAGO. J: He's a writer, editor, blogger, affiliate and a web developer, he loves thinking creatively and finding new ways to implement different programming ideas.
Loading...
x

Check Also

parents hired gang (omena )

Man Commits Suicide For Being Served ‘Meal’ Without Dried Fish (Omena)

A family in Kakamega County, Kenya experienced shock on Monday night after their dad took ...