The reports say” users will definitely use their fingerprints to log into all the apps on their Android devices Not their passwords any more.
However, fingerprint authentication will only be compatible with fingerprint sensor devices or enabled smartphones. This functionality will help to replace the stressful passwords, nevertheless, fingerprints will also be used in mobile payments such as samsungpay and Applepay which has already proved it.
Users that use ios with TouchID devices already know how, fast, convenient and secure using fingerprints are instead of struggling to remember passwords, however there are few devices with fingerprint sensor technology at the moment, such Motorola Atrix, Apple iphone 5s, iphone6 and 6 Plus, HTC One Max, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy note4 and note Edge, Galaxy s6, Huawei Ascend Mate 7, Xolo Q2100, Meizu Mx4 pro, Oppo N3 and Elephone P7000.
– Oppo N3 at around $650
– Meizu NX4 pro at around $450
– Xolo Q2100 at around $210
– Huawei Ascend Mate 7 ( 16 GB version ) at around $600
– Huawei Ascend Mate 7 ( 32 GB version ) at around $800
– Samsung Galaxy note4 at around $770
– Samsung Galaxy note Edge at around $1051
– Samsung Galaxy S5 at around $550
– HTC One Max at around $499
– Apple iphone 5S at around $600
– Apple iphone 6 at around $770
– Apple iphone 6 plus at around $1055
– Motorola Atrix at around $100
– Elephone P7000 at around $220
- Google Has launched the Nexus 6P And Nexus 5X Aswell As new Android M OS
- This Is How Much Apple Will Pay You To Recycle Your Old iPhone
- Apple Stores Begun Selling Devialet’s $1,990 “Phantom” Powerful Speaker
Use the button below to contribute to the Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.