If you’ve never dated anyone or never had a boyfriend before, we bet you’ve been at the receiving end of a lot of *ahem* opinions from people. But the truth of the matter is that your relationship (or lack thereof) does not make you better or worse than anyone else.
Here’s a list of things you’ll totally relate to if you’re single or never had a boyfriend and have never dated before.
1. There are days you wish you were actually in a committed relationship.
But then you see couples fighting all around you and suddenly feel absolutely great about being single!
2. You hate it when people ask you why you’re single?!
Because my prince charming took a wrong turn, got lost, and is probably too stubborn to ask for directions.
3. Sometimes you end up feeling lost when all your friends are always exchanging notes on their relationships.
You feel like talking about your imaginary relationship with Ranveer Singh at this point but refrain.
4. You do spend a lot of time wondering what kind of guy you will eventually date.
Given that you have held on to your single status for a while, he better be amazing!
5. You find that you have more time than your friends do, on a daily basis.
It’s kinda great too since you get to do a lot of awesome things with that extra time at hand.
6. Your friends talk about things you don’t always understand.
So which one is second base again?
7. A part of you feels that you are still very innocent and naive.
This is a good thing though; right?
8. You don’t get how some of your friends lie to their families all the time.
Wait, will I have to do that too when I start seeing someone?!
9. You hate it when people assume that you’re single because no guy has ever asked you out.
Umm, some of us choose to wait till it feels right! Get it?
10. You’re secretly super curious to know what kind of girlfriend you would be.
- Mother and Son Are Madly in Love They Dont Care Who Knows It
- First Adorable Black And White Twins Born In The UK
- 11 Silly Things ALL Married Couples Fights Over
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.