Check also: 5 Bad Morning Habits And How To Fix Them
Here are four compelling reasons to make this quick concoction part of your morning ritual.
- It helps you detox every day: While lemons may seem quite acidic, they’re a surprisingly good source of analkaline food that can help balance your body’s pH; internist and doctor of integrative medicine Dr. Frank Lipman is a big proponent of a hot water with lemon habit, since the combination wakes up your liver and flushes out nasty toxins.
- It wakes up your digestive tract: This simple yet powerful beverage stimulates your gastrointestinal tract — improving your body’s ability to absorb nutrients all day and helping food pass through your system with ease.
- It supports weight loss: Lemon juice contains pectin, a soluble fiber that has been shown to aid in weight-loss struggles. And if you’ve been sipping on a cup of tea loaded with sugar or honey every morning, this beverage will slash calories from your daily diet.
- It soothes an upset tummy: When you go to bed on a full stomach, pesky heartburn or a bloated belly can get in the way of your morning. Hot water cleanses your system, while the flavonoids from lemon juice may helpreduce acidity in your stomach, so you feel like yourself sooner.
- 5 Things To Do Every Morning To Be Healthy
- 4 Hidden Dangers Of Drinking Alcohol Everyone Ignores
- How Pain killers Increase the Risk of Heart Attack Failure
Please use the button below to contribute to Newslex Point, Inc. using a credit card or via PayPal.